miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

teen brains

This video spoke about many interesting things in teen age kids. The things that interested me most were how many hours the brain needs of sleep.  This intrigued me because I never get that much time to sleep because I have too much homework and finish until late hours of the night. I am very worried about this a swell because my brain will not develop in a correct way if I do not sleep a lot of time, and if my brain will not develop then I will be in great trouble. I connected with the people in this video because the first kid was very sleepy and took him a lot of time to wake up. This happens to me almost every morning and is connected to not having enough sleep at night. I also connected with another teen that had mood swings, sometimes I am very mad or sad and then I become happy and bubbly, I don’t understand why this happens. Another thing that interested me from the video where the MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) experimental results. This interested me because teens and adults interpreted images in different ways, like facial expression. Teens identified moods such as anger and adults interpreted them as If a person was scared.  All these topics where very interesting and I liked learning about them because I am a teen and this video was about our brains.

1 comentario: